This citrusy vinaigrette is a great way to dress your salads at home while not just feeling not guilty about it, but feeling fantastic about it! This Citrus Vinaigrette calls for cold-pressed orange juice, which will give you the maximum nutrients possible. You can adjust any of the below ingredients to your liking.
- ½ Cup of fresh cold-pressed orange juice
- 2 tablespoons of balsamic
- 2 tablespoons of organic maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon of Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper, tt
Add your orange juice, balsamic, maple syrup, olive oil, and salt and pepper to your mixing bowl. Use a whisk to combine ingredients. Mix until dressing is emulsified. Add salt and pepper and continue mixing. Store in an airtight container for up to 5 days.
Add all of your ingredients to a high speed blender. Blend until mixed and emulsified. Add salt and pepper to your liking and pulse a few additional times. Store in an airtight container for up to 5 days.
Hailey Gowan is an Integrative Nutrition Health Coach. She has a passion for seeing people find optimal health through whole foods, plant-based nutrition and a balanced lifestyle. Hailey is also a plant based chef in training and hopes to make eating a plant based diet more attainable. To follow Hailey's journey or to set up a free consultation, visit www.theheirloomcarrot.com.
Share this post
- Tags: food blog, health, health blog, health coach, healthy living, healthy vegan, holistic health, holistic nutrition, nutrition, plant-based, recipe, salad dressing, vegan